The Office and SharePoint Add-ins model is a powerful extensibility model that you can leverage as a web developer. You can visit the Office Store (http://store.office.com/) to see real world examples of these add-ins and get inspiration on what to build that can help users be more productive.
Schedule Sunday 21st Feb 2016
- 09:00-09:30 Presentation to teams
- 09:00-22:30 Hackathon in room with experts to help
Schedule Monday 21st Feb 2016
- 12:00 Deadline for submitting YouTube 5 min presentation
- 12:00 - 17:00 Public Voting
Schedule Tuesday 22nd Feb 2016
- 09:00 - 09:15 Winners announced during keynote
For more documentation, head over to http://dev.office.com/gettingstarted.
To participdate please sign up as a participant, there is no need to be an SPTechCon attendee.
To register for SPTechCon please visit http://www.sptechcon.com/
YOu no longer need to be an attendee of SPTEchCon, this event is totally FREE.
You will need:
- an Office 365 Developer Tenant which you can pre sign up for at http://dev.office.com/
You can test your Office add-ins:
- in the browser; or
- on your Windows computer with Office 2013 or Office 2016 installed; or
- on your IPad with Office Mobile installed; or
- on your Mac with Office 2016 installed (only Outlook right now).
$2,800 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
Sign up as a participant on this site to register your interest in this hackathon.
Technical Product Manager / Microsoft
Use of Office 365 APIs
The solution has made good use of Office 365 APIs.
The Solution does something that is unique and innovative.
Use of Office add-in
Use of an Office web add-in in Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook.